Copyright © 2019 www.bermudayp.com All Right Reserved
Built in 1612-1613 and originally called 'Riches Mount' , King George III re-named it 'Fort George' and re-built it in 1788 following the U.S. War of Independence. The fort is now used as the Bermuda Maritime Operations Centre. Photo by Rick Starr.
Wellington St., Tiger... | Directions
6 Chapel of Ease Ln., ... | Directions
The St. George's Club,... | Directions
4 Rose Hill Street, ... | Directions
4 Rose Hill, Saint... | Directions
St George's Esso... | Directions