Bermuda is made up of an astonishing approximately 181 islands – but who's counting? Shaped like a 'fish hook,' most are uninhabited and many are very small in size. Situated in the vast Atlantic Ocean, Bermuda is known for its unique culture and British background. Home to stunning arts, dining, shopping, nature and more, the BYP team would love to know why YOU think Bermuda is #BermudaFul! Here are a few reasons we came up with:
- We have pink sand beaches... need we say more?
- Our coral reefs are some of the most stunning in the world – for a great experience, check out Tarpon Hole located nearby Elbow Beach.
- Our 21-square-mile size makes it easy to see the sights on a rented scooter...no car necessary!
- After a few glasses of our world famous Swizzle, everything's cool-cool.
- Bermuda is home to natural gems like Cooper's Island, the Botanical Gardens, Spittal Pond, the Railway Trail National Park and much, much more.
- Our moon gates are romantic and good luck!