The government of Bermuda's Ministry of Health would like to remind everyone of the new restrictions put in place due to the latest coronavirus outbreak.
ALL NEW RESTRICTIONS ARE LISTED BELOW
- Retail stores and grocery stores
Retail and grocery stores are open with
20% of approved fire occupancy inside at any one time.
- Schools and Camps
All schools and camps are closed. Licensed Day Cares and Nurseries remain open.
- Working From Home
Remote working and working from home, where possible, is mandatory.
- Churches and Houses of Worship
Indoor religious services except for funerals are closed to congregants but open to a max of 10 people to facilitate services for broadcast.
Indoor gyms are closed.
- Restaurants and Licensed Bars
Licensed bars with outdoor bars are permitted to remain open with the same criteria as restaurants.
- Weddings and Funerals
- Indoor funerals and viewings of the deceased are permitted with up to 10 mourners plus officiant and funeral home staff provided appropriate physical distancing is maintained at all times.
- Outdoor weddings and funerals can have a maximum of 20 persons with masks and physical distancing.
- Personal Services
Beauty salons and barbers to remain open with appropriate PPE such as masks, gloves, and eye protection for service providers. Customers must wear masks.
- The recreational boating curfew is 8 pm. No raft ups allowed.
- Bowling alleys, movie theatres, museums, and any other indoor public recreational places to be closed.
- Outdoor activities allowed eg. golf courses, tennis courts, parks, beaches, playgrounds, and outdoor gym equipment.
- In Operation
- Construction, mechanical and landscaping companies.
- Limited government departments and court services.
- Public Transportation will have a full schedule with limited capacity.
CURFEW IN PLACE FROM 11 PM - 5 AM
VACCINATION CENTRES ARE OPEN