Now that it's Hurricane Season, the Ministry of National Security has offered some valuable tips to help you to get prepared for a Hurricane.
- Make any repairs around your home.
- Trim your trees or any overhanging branches back.
- Carefully review your family plans and update them with any changes to phone numbers and other important information.
- Take stock of all medical prescriptions that your family and or pets require and ensure you have at least two weeks' supply on hand.
- Check your hurricane kit to ensure you have working flashlights, a portable radio with spare batteries and a stock of non-perishable food that can last your family seven days.