The Club was founded July 28, 1958. WE didn't have a building thenand we would meet at the Imperial Hotel, Archland villa whic is now defunct and at different members homes.
We are and alwasys have been members of the International Game Fish Association, IGFA. In fifty years BWAC has been served by only six presidents Mr. Reid Johanson, George P.H. Simons, Arthur L. Pemberton, Kenneth C. Daniels, Leroy E. Douglas and presently Walter S. Trott.