Open Airways is dedicated to improving the health and well-being of many in Bermuda whose lives are affected by asthma and other long term breathing difficulties.
Approximately 1 in 5 school age and 1 in 10 adults have been diagnosed with asthma in Bermuda.
HELPING BERMUDA BREATHE!
- FREE Private Asthma & COPD Consultations ( In Home, In Office, Phone, Online, Email )
- Asthma Educational Workshops for Health Care Professionals ( Doctors, Nurses, Physios, Pharmacists )
- Medication Assistance Program for those less advantaged to obtain affordable and vital Asthma/ COPD Medications
- Island Wide School Asthma Education Program - In Partnership with the Department of Health
- Health Fairs
- Lunch and Learn Workshops
- Summer Camp Workshops
- Smoking Cessation Seminars
- Pillows for Prevention Program - Providing a Pillow every school age child with asthma annually
- Spacer Distribution Program - including technique checks
- 02 Be Able to Breath - oxygen concentrator free loan program for elderly
- Publication and Distribution of Educational Booklets, Flyers, and Posters
- Online Information Website ( www.openairways.com )