Bermuda Yellow Pages is proud to be sending TWO TEAMS to Bermuda's first annual Relay For Life event!
WHAT IS RELAY FOR LIFE?
- Organized, overnight community fundraising walk
- Teams of people camp out around a track
- Members of each team take turns walking around the track
- Food, games and activities provide entertainment and build camaraderie
- Family-friendly environment for the entire community
- Because it’s a team event, individual participants are not required to be there the entire time. But - it's so much fun, you'll find it hard to leave!
Our two teams will be the Yellow Pages Tigers and the Yellow Pages Eagles. Team members are as follows:
1) Gary Taylor
2) Katy Wright
3) James Ramsay
4) Beverly Dill
5) Ian Strachan
6) Donna Tiffin
7) Peter Aldrich
8) Brandon Morris
9) Gordy Gibbons
10) Rico DeSouza
11) Anti Richardson
12) Denton Richardson
Leading up to the event, we will be selling luminary bags for $20, which can be decorated and returned for the remembrance ceremony (takes place May 30th at National Stadium).
During the event, we will be holding a mini carnival with games, prizes and snacks on the National Stadium field as an added fundraiser.
Want to donate to our team(s)? Please drop off donations of ANY AMOUNT to our office at 26 Victoria Street. If you've got small change lying around the house that you don't know what to do with, this is the perfect way to ensure that it goes to a great cause!
Please call our offices at 297-9355 with any questions or for additional information