Join BUEI for an exciting Whale watching tour on the ‘Explorer’ with Captain Mike Hayward and crew while searching for majestic whales! The tour starts at BUEI and will take place on Wednesdays and weekends in March and April.
- Please meet at BUEI lobby by 9:00am on the day of your adventure for a briefing and check-in. The boat will leave the dock at 9:45am with a return of 4:30pm.
- They highly recommend you bring food and drink with you for the day – please note no large coolers or alcohol are allowed.
- Your credit card given at the time of booking, will be charged the day before the adventure.
- Bring with you: camera, binoculars, sun screen, jacket, sweaters, hats – it could be cool. Please wear rubber soled shoes.
- A Bathroom is available on board.
- Parking – for those on the Sunday trip we kindly ask that you use the parking on old Crow Lane, which is the turning just before BUEI coming into Hamilton.
- Due to the length of the trip, no children under 12 will be allowed to join.
Members: $85 per person
Non-Members: $100 per person
Wednesdays - March 15, 22 and 29
Weekends- March 18, 19, 25 and 26
Wednesday – April 5, 12, 19 and 26
Weekends – April 1, 2, 8, 9, 15, 22, 23, 29 and 30
9:45 am - 4:30 pm (Check in at 9 am)
- If they do not reach their minimum of passengers, the trip will be cancelled.
- If The Captain feels the weather is not suitable for the trip, it will be cancelled – BUEI abides by his decision.
- A passenger must cancel 24 hours prior to the trip in order not to be charged, unless they are able to resell your space.
- No shows or if you are late arriving and miss the boat you will be charged.
For more information and to book, contact (441) 294-0204 or email email@example.com.